Gynecomastia or the problem of male breasts keeps rising day by day. It is the problem of fall in androgen (male hormone) and a rise in estrogen (female hormone) due to various factors like metabolic disorders, decrease in testosterone, consumption of excessive alcohol and steroids.
Some of the patients prefer medicinal treatments like the consumption of tamoxifen, Clomiphene, etc., but it won’t work exactly to cure gynecomastia. Surgery is the only solution to treat gynecomastia completely. There are lots of people who are affected by the problem of Gynecomastia to a very huge extent. Various problems are listed below that can affect the Gynecomastia patient:
● People may suffer from Insomnia: Due to the problem of Gynecomastia, people feel ashamed and think about it for the whole night and suffer from the problem of sleepless nights and tension.
● Poor Relations: Confidence level of an individual falls which leads to a hesitation in front of other people and low self-esteem.
● Irritation in behavior: Behavioral disorders are very common for gynecomastia patients as they are exhausted with the problem of gynecomastia and won’t be able to talk calmly.
● Loss of interest in Work: It is very difficult for the gynecomastia patient to focus on work. Gynecomastia leads to a lack of self-motivation and self-confidence which restricts a person to drive positively in his career.
● Suicidal Thoughts: Patients of gynecomastia suffers from intolerable emotional pain and tension which somewhere affects them to the extent of suicide.
5 misconceptions are revolving Gynecomastia Surgery:
1. Genetics is the only reason for Gynecomastia: No this is not true at all. There is a problem of hormonal imbalance that can transform the chest shape like female breasts. I already mentioned this above.
2. Exercise Can Cure Gynecomastia: This is one of the biggest myths of Gynecomastia that exercise can cure Gynecomastia. Exercises are responsible for shape transformation but it can never extract fat and gland produced under the chests. As we already mentioned above, Surgery is the only solution to treat Gynecomastia.
3. Oral Treatments Helps to Control the Problem of Gynecomastia: Consumption of tamoxifen and clomiphene never treat Gynecomastia at all. But it is becoming one of the reasons to transform Gynecomastia into testicular cancer. So, choose treatment wisely and carefully.
4. Gynecomastia Surgery can be performed by any Doctor: This is very important to choose the board-certified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon only to treat Gynecomastia. The patient feels that surgery is simple and can be assisted with any doctor but no unskilled doctors and technicians both cannot confirm desired and best results. So it is suggested to take optimum time while a selection of board-certified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons.
5. Gynecomastia Surgery can affect Fertility: No, not at all. This is the biggest myth in the generation that they lose their fertility after surgery but it won’t ever happen. As surgery leads to the reduction of the extraction of the gland from the men’s chest only. Extensive research has shown that there is no link to Gynecomastia surgery with men’s fertility.
If you are looking for the best Gynecomastia Surgery in Delhi and Gurgaon, then Divine Cosmetic Surgery is the best, safe and amiable place to get your surgery done. Every surgery is performed under the supervision of the best Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon in Delhi. Our senior-most surgeon performs every surgery either on his own or by his team of 2 other Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons.
Every Surgeon at Divine Cosmetic Surgery is board certified and hand-skilled by our senior-most surgeon. If you want to get your Gynecomastia Surgery in Delhi and Gurgaon, then choose Divine Cosmetic Surgery.
Divine Cosmetic Surgery founded by our senior-most surgeon Dr. Amit Gupta in March 2011. Our senior surgeons are well-experienced and amiable in Delhi and Gurgaon and accomplished 7100+ Gynecomastia surgeries in Delhi and Gurgaon. Surgeons at Divine Cosmetic Surgery are multi-specialist in both surgical and non-surgical treatments and amiable in their work. If anyone wants to pursue their Gynecomastia Surgery in Delhi and Gurgaon, visit Divine Cosmetic Surgery. Divine Cosmetic Surgery is located in Delhi and Gurgaon.
Divine Cosmetic Surgery ensures you 100% safe and best surgery results. Dr. Amit Gupta with Divine Cosmetic Surgery associated with many hospitals like Sukhmani Hospital in Safdarjung Enclave, Sama in Siri Fort, Mayom in Gurgaon, etc. We welcome you to India’s renowned Gynecomastia surgery clinic in Delhi and Gurgaon to get your surgery done. Divine Cosmetic Surgery is the amiable and safest place for your surgery. We provide the best and safe treatments in Delhi and Gurgaon at the best possible prices.
Coffee usually gets a nasty rap, supported everything starting from its caffeine content to the brands it leaves on your