AOL is providing its email services since 1993. Today, with millions of users, AOL becomes one of the most loved email service providers in the world and available in 50 different languages. AOL is also known as one of the webmail service providers. A range of features like calendar, AIM panel, 250GB mailbox size, advance security features, and autocorrect feature play an influential role in enhancing its popularity among people. To avail of all these features, only AOL Mail Login required. But if you are not an AOL user, you need to create an account first. The process of creating an AOL account is quite easy and safe. You need to spend a few minutes to complete this process. Today, we are going to share some valuable tips to create an AOL account and an easy way to login to the AOL email account. These technical steps will help you to avoid hurdles that may occur and disturb the working of AOL.
How to Create an AOL Mail Account?
If you are not an AOL user, surely you are missing an excellent webmail experience. By creating an AOL account, you will be able to access all its services and can experience the best mail services available. The following steps will help you to create an AOL mail account in no time.
- Open any web browser on your computer system.
- Visit the official web page of AOL, or type aol.com in the URL.
- Click the tab login/join on the upper right corner of the web page.
- It will redirect you to the AOL login page.
- Now, click on the create an account option.
- In the next step, it will ask you fill the following information:
- your first and last name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Your date of birth
- After filling the required details, click on the continue tab.
- You need to verify the mobile phone number you provided.
- It will also ask you to answer a security question, which later used whenever you want to reset or recover your mail account password.
- After completing all the requirements, click on the SIGN-UP tab and finish your registration process.
You can do AOL Mail Sign In Now with any device like mobile phones or a computer system.
Login to the AOL Mail Account
Once you successfully registered with AOL, open the AOL Mail Login Site to login to your mail account. The process is pretty straightforward. The given steps will lead you to a successful AOL email login.
- Return to the homepage directly or again visit the official home page of the AOL webmail.
- Click on the Login/join tab from the upper right corner of the web page.
- You will redirect to the AOL mail login page.
- Enter your username and password carefully.
- Click on the sign-in tab.
Now, you have successfully logged in to your AOL mail account. You can send an email, chat, or send a file or image by using your AOL web-mail account. User can also connect their Facebook, Google, and Twitter account with AOL mail account.
How to make your AOL Email Account safe?
Hacking and data theft are certainly common nowadays. Hackers will always try to hack your account. Although AOL provides excellent security features to its customers, it is good to follow some safety measures for additional safety. Here we sort some essential points to protect your account.
- Always create a strong password for your AOL mail.
- Do not share your password with anyone.
- Never save your password on the computer system and try to avoid any AOL mail login on public computer systems.
- Use reliable antivirus software to protect your system.
- Do not accept any suspicious cookies while using your AOL mail account.
- Always keep updating your web browser and device.
- Never click on any suspicious email. It will share all the saved information with the hacker.
Troubleshooting AOL Mail Login Errors
AOL mail login errors are rare, but sometimes the process is not as smooth as we thought. Many factors may hinder the working of AOL email. Users need not worry if you are facing AOL login error. Here we are going to discuss some elementary troubleshooting steps that help you to fix the AOL Login errors immediately.
- Check the internet connection as a weak or poor internet connection may cause trouble. Also, make sure that the internet is working without any interruptions.
- Clear the history of your web browser along with all the cookies and cache data.
- Check the settings of the web browser that you are using while login to your AOL mail account.
- Cross-check your login credentials very carefully because the wrong credential hinders the login to your mail account.
- Change your firewall settings. Firewalls can block many websites automatically. By allowing all programs, you can fix this issue in no time.