In developing a product, the process of prototyping is imperative to follow to get the perfect design for the product before launching into the market. With the help of advanced prototyping technologies, the development to build takes a few times and also proves to be a better result for representing any model. Hence, the advancement of silicone prototyping provides various feasibilities, and also termed as a mockup, or forms to denote perfect option to develop an additive fabrication with the help of silicone parts. The following post will explore the facts and all the other associated details regarding silicone prototypes.
Why Silicone to Choose for the prototype?
For rapid prototyping, the Silicone rubber, as well as mold help to develop two types of molding, and they are condensation cure (tin base) and addition cure (platinum base).
Here are some of the features of ‘Addition cure silicones’ are mentioned below:
- Can resist heat
- It does not shrink and also, hold the exact shape when treated at room temperature
- It has got better chemical resistance
- The product has got higher durometer to manage the integrity of the internal walls
Here are some of the characteristic features of condensation cure silicone are as follows:
- It has got a great capacity to adjust with the cure rate and with catalyst base component
- The product has got outstanding resistance capacity to inhibition
- It is an excellent solution for single-stage book molds
- It has got low durometer properties for flexibility in the complex juncture
What to expect from the Silicone Prototyping Company?
Streamlining the rapid silicone prototyping process is now very important as demands are growing due to an end number of silicone benefits and thus, these immense advancement forces the companies to produce the best silicone prototyping and they are:
- Producing high-quality products as per the ISO 13485 certified to deliver premium quality
- Most of the company provides engineering support, and that is, the material selection, manufacturability, and a review of cost and time reduction opportunities.
- Provide engineering samples with every possible tool.
- The silicone prototype is available in several durometers as well as full-color selection.
What are the possible benefits of silicone prototyping?
As it mentioned earlier that prototyping silicone has got varies advantages and more and more company are emerging to produce various products and innovating user-friendly things that help the other business area to strengthen their innovation. Due to form, feasibility, fit and function, the silicone materials are in demand. Therefore, let’s know the advantages of silicone prototyping, which is based on speed, quality and cost, and thus, the few major benefits are as follows:
- Good electrical insulation
- Excellent sealing power
- Affordable and fast manufacturing
- To be molded in various shapes
- A truly great service life
Presently, the silicone experts like engineers as well as scientists have developed a diversified range of processes to form from silicone parts with the help of customized silicone molding process to affordable silicone molding technology. Hence, explore the range of silicone products and browse more if you are required to build any prototype for innovative creation.