There are gardening enthusiasts who want to grow their favorite vegetables and flowers right in their footsteps but growing them indoor in a tent is not an easy job.
What is Grow Tents for? These tents are designed to propagate your plants inside and grow tent fans help to optimally keep the conditions controlled. These fans keep the temperature at low levels and prevent overheating to help plants thrive in the grow tents.
The FACTORS TO BE CONSIDERED WHILE PURCHASE BEST FANS FOR GROW TENTS
- Size and dimensions
- Type of lighting
- Adjustable angles
- Accessories like speed controller, temperature and humidity devices
Types Of Fans
- Oscillating fan: moves air through the plants
- Installation: placed flat or mounted on the roof or ceiling
- Inline fans: push air or pull it out
- Exhaust fans: act as a vacuum
Here we will discuss the best fans for grow tents that are available for you to buy.
AC Infinity Cloud Line T6 Inline Duct Fan
- This fan tops the list and is suitable for the newly developed and popular technique of hydroponic farming.
- It regulates the temperature of the tent and helps emit the bad odor.
- The speed of the fan can be regulated as per the demand.
- It has a smart programmable controller, alarm system timer, humidity and temperature sensor, and speed control.
- It is efficacious due to the silent working mode, which saves you from the irritating noises.
- It conserves about 40% energy and works on Cutting-edge Electronically Commutated (EC Motor).
- It can be a bit expensive.
Ipower Inline Duct Fan
- The Ipower inline duct fan is a fine choice that has not disappointed the buyers with its performance over the years.
- It has a motor of 442 CFM with top-grade charcoal filters to absorb the entire bad odor.
- The construction is durable and has a composite base to reduce vibrations and noise.
- It has a noise level of 50 DB and HVAC exhaust vent.
- The carbon filter of the fan has an outer ceramic coat which does not corrode and is rust-resistant.
- The fan works silently and has three speed settings: high, medium and low.
- This fan is exempted from the regular maintenance because the bearings are permanently lubricated.
It might be expensive on the pocket and gives off a nasty smell.
Hydro farm ACDF8 Fan
- Looking for some impressive grow tent fan? The Hydro foam ACDF8 is another option at your hand for propagating your plants in grow tents.
- The construction is metallic and has a double ceramic coating. It is used for small-sized tents.
- It operates silently and stands as one of the best silent grow tents.
- The power cord is 8-foot long to aid the cooling mechanism in tents.
- It covers a fairly large area with 90-degree oscillation.
- The motor is a brushless and thermally protected AC motor with permanently lubricated bearings.
The fan is noisy while in operation.
Hurricane Wall Mount Oscillating Fan
· It is one of the best selling fans that are mounted on the walls.
· It is known for the reliable performance and versatility in different areas like tents or garages
· The head is adjustable and can be adjusted up or down to direct the airflow towards the plants.
· The head can be locked in place or be adjusted for 90-degree oscillation.
· It has a 5 foot and 120-volt power cord and 18 inches of diameter.
· It is featured for tree speed modes: high, medium and low.
· The product is designed for the longevity of performance and is easy to be installed.
· It comes with a 1-year warranty and is ETL certified.
The powerful motor that runs the fan might be noisy.
Vortex 347 CFM S Line S-600 Fan
- The Vortex 347 CFM is known to be a revolutionary fan with advanced technology.
- It has an impact-resistant polycarbonate body which is known to be durable and long-lasting.
- The fan is efficient to save energy with 60Hz motor.
- The thermal overload can be prevented from the automatic thermal reset.
- It shows silent, unparallel performance.
- It is easy to install with the help of the mounting bracket.
- The product is ETL listed.
We hope the article helps you to make the best purchase that aids you in long term.