Google Pay 2020 Offer
The Google Pay 2020 New Year offer is here. Now it’s time to win cashback up to Rs 2020 directly into your bank accounts. This offer resembles Diwali offers. You need to collect and stamps including balloon, DJ, sunglasses, disco, towels, selfies, pizza .
What is Google Pay 2020 Offer Game?
Google Pay is making a new game to earn real cash up to Rs 2020 by collecting just 7 tickets. The game is going to start on December 23. You can collect tickets by sending money, merchant payments, recharges and bill payments and referring to your friends. You have to take 5 tickets every day.
How to get and Collect All Google Pay 2020 Stamps
- First, download the Google Pay app from playstore.
- Now complete your signup process, link your bank accounts.
- Now on the Google Pay homepage, you can find the 2020 offer icon.
- Open the icon and you’ll see all offer details.
- Now Collect All “Google Pay 2020” 7 Stamps and win assured cashback up to Rs.2020 directly in Your Bank Account.
Please keep checking regularly. The offer is starting on December 23.
How to submit all 7 Google Pay 2020 stamps and complete the cake
Toffee Stamp, Balloon Stamp, Pizza Stamp, Sunglasses Stamp, Selfie Stamp, DJ Stamp, and Disco Stamp
Trick 1 – Best Method – Pay Your Credit Card bill / Deposit Money in PayTM
Many people using this method got Rangoli in Google Pay Diwali offer You can also get it. Just Download Cred App or Deposit Money in PayTM Using Google Pay
- Download PayTM app or Download Cred App.
- Now Pay Rs.98 or more Credit card bill Using Cred App. Choose the Payment method as Google Pay or Deposit Rs.98 in Your PayTM App or Deposit Rs.98 or More in Airtel App [You can Transfer to Bank].
- Make Rs.98 Payment in Google Pay. Done you will get a Stamp.
Trick 2 – Do a DTH or Mobile Recharge to Get High Demanding Stamps
- Click on New Payment & Choose Bill Payment for DTH Recharge
- Make DTH Recharge of Rs.98 or More.
- Once Recharge is done there are High chances that you will get a Disco Stamp.
Trick 3 – Pay Rs 101 to your Friend
- Click on new payment
- Pay Rs 101 to your friend and get one stamp
Trick 4 – How to Collect Google Pay Stamps by Merchant Payment
- You can collect Google Pay 2020 tickets by paying merchants. You can open a Google Pay merchant account on your own. Now you just need to pay Rs 98 to any trader.
- First of all open Google Pay QR scanner.
- Scan any QR code and pay 98 or more.
- When you pay Rs 98 or more you will get a stamp immediately.
- This way, you can collect up to 5 tickets daily.
Trick 5 – How To Collect Google Pay Stamps By Recharge and Bill Payments
- Open google pay app.
- Open the recharge section and enter the mobile number that you want to recharge.
- Make a payment using UPI and you will get a scratch card on completion of a transaction.
Trick 6 – Gift or Request Stamp
- You can gift a stamp to a friend of yours and accept stamps from friends and When a friend accepts your gift ticket you will earn a ticket on your gift board.
Trick 7 – Scan the number ‘2020’ near you using the 2020 scanner.
- You can scan 2020 images that are around you and earn tickets. You can get a maximum of 2 tickets for this task.
Trick 8 – Listen to On-Air ads
- You can listen to Google Ads on Your Android App of Google Pay and Get Free Stamps.
1. For bill payment, the transaction amount should be ₹ 300.
2. For mobile top-up, the transaction amount should be ₹98 or more.
3. You can collect up to 5 tickets daily through this method.
Game Rules For Google Pay 2020 Offers Stamps
1. Collect all 7 different tickets to complete the cake by 31st December 2019 and get an assured gift from Google Pay.
2. You also earn 1 bonus reward per layer for any cake layer. The more layers you complete, the more rewards you unlock!
3. Collect these sure tickets for the first time during the game period from 23 December 2019 – 31 December 2019 to perform the following:
– Pay a bill (toffee stamp),
– Recharge your mobile (DJ stamp), or
– Invite a friend to Google Pay who pays his first using your referral code (pizza stamp).
See the offer terms and conditions for details.
4. Apart from the above, all other tickets will be distributed differently. You can collect one of 7 different tickets through different collection methods.
5. The collection method is per the daily limit.
Terms & Conditions For Google Pay 2020 Offers Stamps
• 2020 lucky draw tickets will be withdrawn on January 3, 2019.
• All scratch cards earned during this promotion period between 23 December 2019 – 31 December 2019 will be unlocked on 3 Rd January 2020 to reveal your reward.
• Each Google Pay customer can only use a set of Google Pay credentials, not limited to Google accounts, phone numbers, and payment forms to qualify for the offer. None of these unique Google Pay credentials would have been used to register another Google Pay account.
• If you have already earned over nine thousand Indian rupees (Rs 9,000) during this current financial year (April 1 to March 31) in all Google Pay offers, you are not eligible for this offer.
• In addition, if you win two million (2,00,000) or 20 million (20,00,000) rewards through this offer, you will not be eligible for any other Google Pay offer for the remainder of the financial year.
• If you earn a winning prize of two million (2,00,000) or twenty million (20,000,000) when claiming your prize, you’ll need to provide your permanent account number and any other documents that Google may need for tax purposes.Promotion period valid from 23 December 2019 – 31 December 2019.
• By accepting a reward, you agree that Google may use your name and image for advertising and promotional purposes, without additional consent or compensation for you.
• If you earn a reward, your reward money will be credited to your bank account. In this way, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account associated with your Google Pay account to receive payments from Google. Please make sure you link your UPI-enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be forfeited.
• Employees, interns, contractors, and officeholders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and each’s life partners, regardless of where they live) of Google LLC, their affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representative or Google or professionally Agencies of other individuals associated with the offer are not eligible to participate.
• The offer is not available to the residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Awards Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever prohibited by law. The residents of these states should not participate in this offer.