As per the New York Times official quote: The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) had delivered 11.6 million N-95 masks, 5.2 million face shields, 22 million gloves, and 7,140 ventilators. The Trump Administration has pulled up the private sector to start manufacturing these supplies including ventilators immediately.
The might of American manufacturing and supply chain is going to determine the course of future activities. As an HME supplies provider, having resources, making the right adjustments will be critical. With the Advanced and Accelerated payment program, you have an opportunity to avail the loan with Sunknowledge offering you the support in HME billing.
A Complete HME Billing Powerhouse
We can currently reduce your employee costs; help you reduce your operational costs by working as your reliable operational extension. Our team understands your immediate needs with your surging costs and staff shortages.
To assist your resource migration, activities with prior authorization, eligibility verification, doctor’s office follow up, order entry and also post HME billing services with payment posting, AR collections, denial management, we have an excellent business plan for you at this testing times!
We offer you streamlined support in HME billing with:
- Instant reduction of 80% in your operations costs. No FICA, paid holidays, medical benefits, etc.
- We charge only $7 per hour per FTE (Lower than minimum wages)
- No write-offs or adjustment on claims without your consent
- Dedicated account managers providing you end to end support
- Customized reporting meeting your specific needs
- 100’s of references from leading clients in the healthcare space
- Liability Insurance cover of $1/3 million from Geico/ Hiscox for any errors of Omission & Commission
- 100% HIPAA compliance
Need to know more about how we serve you unparalleled production standards, unmatched operational support in HME billing even now? We are just a call away.