Here are the simple and easy steps to configure Gmail in Outlook:
- Go to your Gmail account at first and there enable your IMAP server: To do so, login to your account with the help of correct Gmail login credentials and then open the ‘Settings’ in order to choose the ‘Forwarding and POP tab’ so that you can click on the ‘Enable IMAP’ option and ‘Save Changes.’
- Now, once you are done with it open your MS Outlook and go to its ‘Tool’ and ‘Account’ section.
- And, from ‘account’ section go to ‘Internet Account pop-up page and then click on ‘Add Mail.’
- Now, give a name to the newly added account and at the same time, enter your correct Gmail Address.
- Then, provide the correct ‘incoming and outgoing Gmail server settings’ for your Gmail account. And after you entered the Gmail server settings, also fill your correct username and password for the Gmail account.
- That’s it! Click on ‘Next’ to complete the steps or if you still face any difficulty visit the site technical site ‘Get assist‘.