Microsoft’s Windows Defender in Windows 10 operating system is used by default to provide good enough protection from various Malware, Spyware, and Viruses. However, its earlier version faced certain criticism but its new and improved version has been seriously improved the way it used to protect the Windows operating system. So, for the better understanding of the question ‘how good is Windows Defender,’ let’s look for Windows Defender Pros and Cons:
Windows Defender Pros:
- Windows Defender comes pre-installed in Windows 10 operating system
- No bad impact on the system performance
- Provides free protection
- Good enough protection from malware, spyware, and viruses
- Simple Antivirus program
- Easy to access and use
Windows Defender Cons:
- A limited number of features
- Its various test scores are mixed
- And, it is vulnerable to user error.
Looking at these Pros and Cons of Windows Defender, one can say that though it has few cons still, Windows Defender becomes one of the best free antiviruses in its segment that provides protection from almost all cyber threats.
People Also Ask:
Is Windows Defender Good Enough?
What is Windows Defender Antivirus?
How Good is Windows Defender?
Windows Defender Windows 10?
Windows Defender Windows 10 Reviews?