According to the 2016 Global Consumer Fraud Report published by ACI Worldwide, India ranked among the top 5 countries that are vulnerable to credit card frauds. Hence, in order to be aware of any suspicious transaction, you should always update your contact details which are registered with your credit card.
A multi-purpose card like the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard comes with various uses such as making payments, availing instant loans, converting purchases into EMIs, etc. As a user of such a card, you must update your information when you make any alteration in your credentials. Hence, if you changed your contact details recently, you need to know how to update mobile number in Bajaj Finserv.
Update your registered mobile number on your Bajaj card
In order to update or change the registered mobile number on your Bajaj Finserv Credit Card, consider the following methods –
To update your mobile number registered with your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard, you are not required to visit the nearest branch of this Non-Banking Financial Company. You can change your contact details by composing an email to the customer care service team of RBL Bank SuperCard.
If you are unable to go online, you can also avail the offline facility of changing your mobile number registered with your Bajaj Card. Cardholders can contact the customer care service that is available 24×7. Users can call the RBL Bank SuperCard helpline at 022-70090900.
Why is updating your credit card registered mobile number important?
The main reason behind learning how to update your mobile number in Bajaj Finserv is to realise the importance of correct information about your contact details to your credit card providing company.
The significance of accurate contact information in the database of your credit card providing company is as follows –
1. Your registered mobile number is necessary for verification purposes during any kind of online transaction.
2. All transactions made by your credit card are communicated to you through short messaging service on your registered phone number.
3. In case of any suspicious behaviour or unauthorised access regarding your credit card activity, you are always notified through an SMS or a phone call on your registered mobile number.
Contacting the customer care service of your SuperCard provider is among the most important steps to take immediately in case of credit cards lost or stolen. Bajaj Finserv offers prompt response related to issues regarding the RBL Bank SuperCard, which comprises several additional features compared to any other credit card.
The following are the advantages of possessing a SuperCard –
● Users can avail added reward points on every transaction.
● SuperCard holders obtain exclusive benefits on the purchase of items from Bajaj Finserv partnered outlets.
● You can avail an emergency personal loan with the help of your RBL Bank SuperCard where only a nominal fee is charged for the processing of this interest-free loan.
● SuperCard users can earn up to 20,000 reward points as a welcome gift.
● Another important detail you need to keep in mind while getting to know about the SuperCard is its easy EMI conversion on high-value purchases.
Before applying for a Bajaj Finserv Credit Card, you need to meet the demands of the eligibility criteria set by this NBFC. Unable to provide the necessary documents such as mobile number, income details, address proof is among the main reasons why your credit card application can be rejected.
Hence, if you recently changed your mobile number associated with your credit card, you are liable to let your financial institution know of such alterations in your personal details and learn how to update mobile number in Bajaj Finserv.