Most people usually enjoy watching their favorite content on the widescreen. Therefore, for this specific purpose, they prefer their smart TV over their phone and computer.
However, there are times when your favorite television shows or movies are out of all your channels. Similarly, you will know that the file format you want to access does not match your TV, so the only possible way to access it is through the Internet.
In these cases, you can store and access your favorite content from your computer, but if you still want the big screen, switching your laptop to your Samsung Smart TV is your best bet. ۔ Connect wirelessly to
Laptop image on Samsung Smart TV via Samsung Smart View
If you hate dirty cables, you can count on the Samsung SmartView feature to suit your needs. SmartView features an application that lets you connect your computer or phone to your Samsung Smart TV without any hassle. It allows you to view all the content stored on your device, including photos, music and videos.
Additionally, this feature comes with the ability to read subtitles. As a result, you can watch movies and shows in different languages with subtitles. This special function is currently supported by various versions of Windows, from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
The following steps will show you how to mirror your laptop to your smart TV.
1. Download, install and then launch the Samsung Smart View app
2. Turn on your smart TV and make sure you connect both your laptop and TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
You. To check your connection, scroll to “Menu” then “Network” and then “Network Status”.
You. Go back to your laptop and click “Connect TV” and then select your Smart TV from the list of detection devices.
5. Select the next key and “OK” in the PIN displayed on your TV.
6. Press the “+ Add Content” button and import the files of your choice.
7. If you want to add the content you want to stream. When done, click the “Play” button.
Connect the laptop to the Samsung Smart Hub via the Samsung Smart TV
If both your devices (Laptop and Smart TV) are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, the Samsung Smart Hub lets you stream videos, music and photos stored on your laptop via your Smart TV. Lets do Although Samsung offers an all-share application to install on your laptop to convert to DLNA server, but the capabilities of DNA server is easy to use, which is Windows Media Player ۔ made in . By sharing content on your laptop, you can choose to play your favorite content on your smart TV and browse your favorite content through the Samsung Smart Hub.
Configure your laptop
1. Make sure both your laptop and Samsung Smart Hub are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
When. When you swipe left, select “Search” and then type “Windows Media Player” in the search box provided.
3. Next, select “Apps” and select “Windows Media Player”.
4. From the Stream menu, select “Turn on Media Streaming” and press the “Turn on Media Streaming” button
5. Find your Smart TV from the list of devices provided.
6. Check the box to give Samsung Smart Hub access to your files and view your favorite content in the form of your laptop.
7. On laptops, use File Explorer to find content in your laptop’s libraries.
8. Select the library, right-click on it, then select “New” and “Shortcut”.
9. Next, proceed to the folder you want to share with. Select “Finish” to share content.
You can remove the shortcut if you no longer want to share it with the library.
Establishment of Samsung Smart Hub
After turning on your smart TV, press “Menu” on your TV remote and then select “Network”, then “All sharing settings”, then “Share content”.
Identify your laptop from the list of devices provided. Select the desired device using your TV remote to allow you to play media on your smart TV.
Click the “Smart Hub” button on your TV remote. From the top of the Smart Hub screen, select “Photos, Videos and Music.”
Media Select the type of media, for example, video, and identify your laptop from the list of network devices. Click the folder to open it, then point to the exact video you want to play on your smart TV. You need to select it to play.
Picture of laptop via Smart TV Chromecast
Chromecast is another great tool for connecting your laptop to your smart TV. This is a plugin tool that helps you turn your devices into recipients. This is Windows