To Create a Business Page on Facebook, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Sign in to your Facebook account as you will be able to create a Facebook business page directly from your profile.
- Create a Page on Facebook by clicking at the top-right hand corner on the drop-down arrow. From there, click ‘Create Page.’
- Choose Category but as you’re creating a page for a business, so directly click the ‘Get Started’ button for that option.
- Enter your business information as you’ll need to enter basic information about your business like your name, address, phone number, and page category, etc.
- Upload your profile picture and cover photo of a high-resolution shot:
- For profile photos- 170 x 170 pixels
- For cover photos- 828 x 315 pixels
- Add some additional business details such as short description, business hours, create a group, and add a website link, etc.