Using “Automatic Method” users can easily download and install the Realtek HD Audio Manager in their Windows 10 operating system:
- To do so, you need to turn your Windows operating system in order to open the ‘Quick Access Menu.’
- After that, open ‘Windows Device Manager’ by pressing ‘Win Key + X’ shortcut together for a few seconds.
- Then, click on ‘Sound, video, and game controller’ option from the expanded option of ‘Device Manager.’
- Further, from the available expanded menu options, double-click on the ‘Realtek High Definition Audio’ in order to see its ‘Realtek High Definition Audio Driver’ properties.
- Then, from its properties, click on the ‘Update’ button’ option in order to then select the ‘Search automatically for updated driver software.’ This is to automatically download the updated driver software.
- That’s it! Now, Windows 10 will install the Realtek HD Audio Manager into the system and you have to just follow the instructions as prompted.