Most of the users have faced data loss issue once in their lives, while they are working with USB. Users are unaware of the fact i.e., once they normally delete any file from USB drive, that file will be deleted permanently instead of going to the recycle bin. After losing the data permanently, they find an alternative technique to recover shift+deleted file. Well, there is no manual technique that has the capability to do so. However, this can be possible with the help of any proficient tool. So, here in this article, we will be going to discuss the best method to recover permanently deleted files from the USB drive. Before proceeding further, initially go through the below-outlined one of user’s scenario that will help you to understand this problem properly:
“Yesterday, I was deleting some unnecessary files from my USB flash drive. Mistakenly, I deleted some vital files. And those important files do not go into the recycle bin. I think that is lost permanently. Besides, there is no manual solution is available to recover shift deleted files from the USB drive. So, please advise me an effective software to resolve the issue such as How to recover permanently deleted files from USB drive. Thanks in advance.”
Where Did Deleted Files go if Not in Recycle Bin?- Its Resolved
Sometimes, data files do not go into the recycle bin due to permanent deletion. But, do not worry! Because your permanently lost files are retrievable. Here, we come up with an instant solution to recover shift deleted files from USB drive after empty the recycle bin. This is a third-party application named as SysTools USB Recovery Tool. This utility is tested and ranked as 4.5 out of 5 by the experts for instant recovery of shift deleted files from the USB drive. Mainly, this application supports recovery from exFAT, FAT, and NTFS formatted exterior storage drives. This USB flash drive recovery tool does not associate with any kind of compatibility issue. Besides, it supports recovery from all brand USB flash drives of any size. Moreover, it supports all versions of Windows Operating System.
How Does It Work to Recover Permanently Deleted Files From USB Drive?
Here, in this section, we are going to discuss the simplest steps to recover shift deleted files from USB drive within a few minutes. All the steps are explained in an appropriate manner. Simply follow all of them step-by-step to recover deleted files from USB go to recycle bin a perfect resultant:
- First of all, go to the Start menu then Programs and choose USB Drive Recovery. Now, the software will display a screen for Check for Prerequisites.
- Then, after downloading and launching the recovery tool into your system the home will show the list of all attached USB flash drives to your computer.
- Afterward, the application involves a Refresh View option at the top left corner. This option enables you to view the newly attached USB drive without quitting the application.
- Additionally, select the device from the list. And then review the basic details into the right panel of the software.
- Subsequently, the recovery software appears you two options to scan your USB drive i.e. scan and formatted scan. Scan: Select this option for scanning the deleted and corrupted data recovery. Formatted Scan: Choose a formatted scan option for formatted data recovery.
- Now, the application will list all recovered folders into the left pane of the software and highlight the folders which including the data. You can explore the folder and review the complete data into the right panel of the application.
Attention: This permanently deleted recovery software will automatically highlight the permanently deleted data by red color. So, for you, it becomes simple to recognize the permanently lost files and folders.
- Here, the application will facilitate you with two options to store the recovered data which are save opted data and complete recovered data. Now, you can select the option as per your choice:
- Add the preferred location to save the resultant file. You can also create a new folder by selecting on Create New Folder button and then click on OK to proceed further.
- Now, you can easily view the progress report. Here, you have to wait until it completes 100%. If you require to stop the export process then hit on the Stop button.
- Lastly, after completion of the export procedure, the software will notify you by a pop-up message that says Export Completed Successfully. Simply click on OK and proceed ahead to view recovered data.
Time to Sum Up
There are various recovery applications are available on the internet. But, you have to take a wise decision and we know that you are smart enough to choose the prominent one. After knowing the fact i.e., there is no manual solution is present to recover shift deleted files from USB drive. So, you can utilize this USB drive recovery tool. This is an eminent way to execute the procedure to recover permanently deleted files from USB drive.