If you’re hanging on to conventional beauty products, then there are chances that it is hard to achieve the skin of your dreams. You can thank the toxins found in non-organic products. On top of that, beauty brands are made with synthetics and chemicals that can put your health at risk and cause a hazard. : This is because most of these chemicals get absorbed in your skin and into your bloodstream as soon as you apply it.
Help your skin reduce exposure to toxins by implementing an organic skincare routine. This will not only help you to transform your skin into its better version but also makes it wonderful. Make the switch to an all-natural skincare and beauty routine to not only make your skin good but also make yourself healthy. Organic skin care products are generally of higher quality.
Save your skin from being exposed to harsh chemicals that are harmful to your body by going the natural beauty route. It has a significant impact on the environment. You are choosing cleaner and gentler products with superior quality ingredients by switching to natural beauty products. These superior quality ingredients contain vitamins and minerals that the body recognizes and absorbs as nutrients. The use of organic and natural ingredients means these products will not cause unwanted side effects or damage the skin. The organic products don’t contain artificial colors, fragrances, and synthetic preservatives, and this is why your skin is also less exposed to irritations and allergic reactions.
Natural and organic skin care products are a great way of avoiding the content of toxic pesticides and preservatives and a variety of chemicals. There are many brands that are highlighting the use of organic and natural ingredients. When it comes to skincare, “natural” and “organic” products are fast-becoming the top requirement for people who want to be safe and conscious of their health.
Steps to starting your natural skincare regime
- 1. Determining your skin
- Determining your skin: skin is of four types that is oily, dry, combination, or normal. If your skin type is extremely oily or dry, then you need to take some guidance before choosing the products.
- Determine if your skin is sensitive to harsh ingredients: You need to see whether your skin becomes red, irritated, or get breakouts easily when exposed to the sun; skin products show you have sensitive skin.
- Determine concerns for your skin: The concerns might include wrinkles, acne, dull skin, dark spots, and thin lines.
- Decide the time you want to spend on your skincare routine: A skincare regime involves exfoliation of the skin, using cleanser and toner, moisturizing the skin, and treatment of spot.
- Designing Your Skin Regimen
- Ingredients you want to use: Below is a list of ingredients that can be used as moisturizers at-home.
- Olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, cream, honey, avocado, aloe vera can be used for dry skin:
- Lemon juice diluted with water, egg white, tomatoes, shredded apple, shredded cucumber, apple cider vinegar can be used for oily skin:
- Yogurt, milk, honey, avocado, shredded apple, shredded cucumber can be used for combination skin
- Yogurt, honey, avocado, almond oil, green tea for normal skin
- If you want to make a scrub with some of the above ingredients: Scrubs removes dead and dull skin cells and at the same time locks the moisture into the skin. Most scrubs are made with equal parts of liquid and exfoliant that are mentioned above and below.
- Sugar, brown or white
- Oatmeal or dried oats
- Fresh strawberries
- Ingredients to treat acne: Apply spot, leave-on treatments on acne so that your skin clears up and the skin does not get irritated. These are best applied with cotton balls.
- Apply 3 drops of tea tree oil by diluting it to 5-15% to your problem area on a daily basis.
- Apply 6 drops of jojoba oil as it is good in keeping the skin moisturized and discontinue acne growth.
- Apply 3 drops of lemon juice onto your acne daily as the acidity of lemon juice kills a lot of bacteria causing acne.
- Pick your daily moisturizer: You can use oil, aloe Vera gel, or any other moisturizing lotion that does not aggravate your skin.
- A moisturizer contains oil when you have acne, but oil dissolves other oils, and the sebum in acne is oil. Many dermatologists recommend oil-based moisturizers because they hydrate your skin.
- Apply a moisturizer that is all-natural or organic.
- Beginning Your Regimen
- Mix all ingredients together to create your skin masks, scrubs, and moisturizers. Some examples of common masks and scrubs.
- 1 egg white and 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ripe avocado and 2 tablespoons yogurt
- Introduce your new regimen slowly:
- Start trying your new regimen for 1 day, then 2, then 3 out of the week. According to your skin type, you might use your face mask once a week, or scrub twice a week and notice what is best for you.
- Wash your skin once a day: Moisturize right after while your skin is still damp.
- Use warm water if you have dry or sensitive skin.
- To prevent wrinkles and irritation on your skin use light and gentle motions to cleanse.
- For Dry skin:
This is important for dry skin areas. Moisturize your skin before going to bed unless you have oily skin so that your skin can absorb moisture while you are sleeping.
Supplements for Skin Care
What you put on, when it comes to skin health is as important as what you put into your body. Consider changing your diet or using the best skin care products in India that can help you a lot in treating your skin and healing it. The supplements that make the biggest difference to skin health are:
- For Vitamins A, D and K, Omega-3s and Antioxidants, all which are great for the skin Fermented Cod Liver Oil are very important.
- Gelatin makes hair, skin, and nails stronger and smoother.
- Topical Magnesium Oil seems to be the most effective for skin health.