Updating QuickBooks payroll software to the latest version is very much important for the users, in order to avoid any kind of further mess. However, may users find it difficult, so keeping that in mind, we have come up with this post, where we are going to discuss the process to update the payroll software to the latest version.
Thus, make sure to read this post till the end. You can also get in touch with our QuickBooks pro support team via our toll-free number i.e.+1-800-969-7370. And our team will ensure to provide you with the best possible support services.
Update and set up the bank account
- Choose Lists then Chart of Accounts.
- Pick the Accounts button. Then select New.
- Then, select Bank and choose to continue.
- NowEnter your bank account information
- Choose Save & Close to Save your changes.
Update the Payroll Admin information in QuickBooks
- Continue to Employees, My Payroll Service, Billing/Bank Report.
- Under the Company Information section, click the PayrollAdmintab.
- Now, Click theEdit link.
- Enter your “PIN” and tick Continue.
- Follow the on-screen directions to update your Payroll Admin report.
- Succeed Update processing request screen appears until the update is finished, which can take some minutes.
- At last, Check the updated payroll admin information and close the window.
This brings us to the end of this process, and we hope that information stated in this blog post might help in updating payroll version in QuickBooks desktop. However, for more information you can call us at our toll-free number i.e. +1-800-969-7370.
Our team of experts and certified QuickBooks professionals will ensure to provide the best possible information in no time.