As you know, coronavirus is rapidly spreading throughout the world. This novel coronavirus is called SARS-CoV-2 and the disease that it causes is called COVID-19. Due to this virus, there are many types of health problems faced by many individuals. This includes difficulty in breathing, pneumonia, as well as respiratory failure.
According to the world health organization report, there are 19,81,239 active cases and 1,26,681 deaths till date due to this virus. To protect your family from this deadly virus is very necessary. And it is only possible when all of you jointly fight with this problem.
To keep your family protected and safe Disposable Face Mask UK is the first step. It is because this virus is spread through infected person coughs or sneezes near a susceptible person. It is not about COVID-19, but also for any kind of flu or infection. By wearing face masks you can easily prevent infected droplets from entering your mouth. Nowadays, there are many companies known for providing you the best face masks made up of high-quality tested lightweight and non-toxic breathable material.
Primary, there are three types of face masks for COVID-19 and other flu prevention. This includes
- Hand made face masks
- Surgical face masks
- N-95 respiratory Face masks
Each type of face mask has different benefits and importance.
- Hand made face masks: Cloth face masks can be made at home from common materials, so there’s an unlimited supply. This type of mask does not provide you proper hygiene from infection, but offers a lot less protection than surgical masks or respirators.
- Surgical Face masks: These types of face masks are also called disposal or loose-fitting masks. It typically protects your nose, mouth, and chin. This type of mask gives protection to you from sprays, splashes, and large-particle droplets.
- N-95 respirator masks: An N95 respirator is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. These masks provide you with quality protection from viruses and infected bacteria.
Beyond this WHO, launches important guidelines for universal protection from flu & COVID-19. Few of them are considered below:
- Wash Your hands:
Don’t forget to clean your hands often. This is the simple procedure that many times the most of you neglected. It doesn’t only provide the protection you from coronavirus, but also good hygiene that protects you from all kinds of viruses, flu, and infection. You should follow this regularly to avoid spreading infections. For washing your hand you don’t require any antibacterial soap. You can clean or wash your hand with normal water or soap.
- Wear proper equipment:
Another best way through which you can prevent spreading viruses or bacteria is wearing proper equipment. The most important equipment is gloves, which should be used for all kinds of treatments or procedures, either it is a kind of basic treatment or surgery. This will help you maintain healthy hygiene as well as provide protection from spreading harmful bacteria.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth:
If you are going outside at your home then avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth before washing your hands. It is because COVID is spreading through hands in the form of droplets. If you are a doctor then during surgery use properly fitting gear and wear is very necessary.
- Wearing face masks:
Don’t forget about wearing face masks. Wearing a face mask often helps people feel protected and reassured. For better protection always wear face masks especially, have a fever, cough, or other respiratory symptoms. It will help you to protect from respiratory illnesses such as COVID-19, flu and other bacterial infections. According to the FDA, the best way to prevent an infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus and properly wearing face masks.
- Use Sanitiser and anti-bacterial alcohol-based gel:
Sanitiser and anti-bacterial alcohol-based gel help to stop the spread of germs and illness-causing bacteria. It’s important to make sure any hand sanitizer you do use contains at least 60 to 95 percent alcohol. It is effective at killing germs up to 90%. Along with this here are a few benefits of using sanitizer such as:
- Take less time in washing hand
- Act fusty and kill 90% of micro-bacterial on hands.
- Alcohol sanitizer reduces the bacterial count.
• Don’t affect or irritate the skin like soap and water.