Windows Defender is an in-built antivirus protection program in Windows 10 that was built back in the year 2006 by none other Microsoft Company. Though in its starting phase, it disappoints everybody as it didn’t work that well. However, as time passed, Microsoft tried its best to bring Windows Defender into the competition, and they succeeded also. Therefore, when Microsoft released its new and improved version, Windows Defender proved everyone wrong by providing good enough protection to Windows operating systems.
However, the answer to this question “is windows defender good enough” mainly depends on user situations. Based on preference, choice, and usability; some users find Windows Defender good enough and some don’t! But to give a general idea that “is Windows Defender good enough” to protect Windows operating systems from Viruses, Malware, and Spyware; we below mentioned some of its pros and cons. So, have a look:
- Windows Defender comes in-built, therefore; it eliminates the need to go through the hectic process of looking for a new antivirus to install it in the system.
- No bad impact on the operating system’s performance
- Easy to use
- Provide effective protection from almost all vulnerable threats.
- And, also provide good firewall protection.
1. Less number of extra features
2. And, also vulnerable to user error.