HP printers goes offline due to an issue with the unit, if there are PC related problems or wireless system issues. We can fix easily from this by reinitializing our router then start again your PC.
Why HP Printer Goes Offline
My printer is offline hp : There are many methods to get out of this situation and bring the HP printer from offline to online mode again. The HP printer offline in Windows 10 or Mac problem can occur due to various reasons such as paper jams, cartridge problems, network connection problems, etc.
People try to shift the network from offline to online because online printers are very much easy to use anywhere. There is not any sort of troubles for connecting it with the wire and also not having any kind of difficulty to bring the wire everywhere with you. The printer requires a means of communicating with the computer so that it can read and transfer the documents from hard drive to a print function. The printer although does not have a hard drive and also cannot perform without a means of viewing your document. But bringing the printer online implies that it can print documents without a direct connection to the computer and hence you need to get ready for the printer to read and print through the remote.
How to Connect the Printer Online
In order to connect the printer online from offline you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Connecting to the Wi-Fi Network
At first, you need to connect the printer with the Wi-Fi. For that, you have to check whether your Wi-Fi is working properly or not. Now you have to set up a password for the network. Then you need to connect the printer with the Wi-Fi network by installing the HP printer driver from 123.hp.com.
- Connecting through Ethernet
An Ethernet connection is similar to Wi-Fi in which you can simply bring the printer online and connect it to a network to complete your purpose. For this, obviously you need to plug-in the hard-line cord into your internet port and your printer will be online. If you are operating without a firewall then you need to simply select the document and print it by selecting the appropriate printer. But if you have a firewall and the printer is not allowed on your network then in that situation you have to install it on the network by following all the necessary prompts.
- After installation
After the task of installing the printer driver is done then you need to setup the printer according to your needs and preferences. Then your printer is ready to work online. If you face any kind of trouble to setup your printer online from offline then you can contact us either via calls or via chats to us at easyprintersupport.com
123 hp Printer com Setup Process:
On buying the new hp printer and after unboxing it, follow certain instructions for First Time 123 hp com setup:
- First, unpack the packing material for unboxing the printer.
- After that, connect the power cable, given with it, to the printer and power source to build a power connection.
- Turn on the HP Printer and proceed ahead.
- Place the papers in the tray for printing.
- The install the 123.hp.com ink cartridges on respective slots.
Tips: there is a color tape on each ink cartridges slot for inserting the cartridge correctly. Take neat papers collectively and arrange them properly without any curls or wrinkles.
HP Printer Driver Download and Install
Follow the given instructions for hp printer software setup. This involves downloading 123 hp printer driver.
- Initiate with turning on the the new HP printer and devices ( MAC or Windows)
- Then open any web browser and type …………………
- Find out the model number of your printer from HP Printer Control Panel. Get the best printer software package for your model .
- Select the Basic software or Full featured printer driver according to your operating system.
- Then start downloading by clicking the Download option.
- After this, locate the printer software file in the Download folder.
- At last, run the software file on your system and enjoy the printing experience.
- Proceed with the HP Printer driver installing instructions for MAC or Windows using onscreen instructions.
Conclusion : for more help and quick solution everyone should visit @ www.easyprintersupport.com