QuickBooks Error 502 is ordinarily a Bad Gateway issue and is the most widely recognized program Error experienced by the clients. This Error undermines the QuickBooks procedure as well as other running web applications on your programs, for example, Google Chrome and Firefox.
Clients can experience the QuickBooks Error 502 in the accompanying activities:
- When running Payroll
- When attempting to sign in to an online application
- When refreshing QuickBooks application
- When downloading and seeing structures in a program
What causes QuickBooks Error 502 to happen?
There are a few reasons why QuickBooks Error 502 happens. A portion of the reasons include:
- At the point when the Browser store memory space is full
- At the point when the QuickBooks application store memory space is full
- At the point when the official site of Intuit isn’t included as a confided in the site in your program
- At the point when the Active Scripting has been killed in program settings
How to determine QuickBooks Error 502?
The QuickBooks Error 502 can without much of a stretch be settled or expelled by basically getting out its reserve memory. Nonetheless, once in a while you will be required to apply distinctive solutions steps to fix the Error.
Pursue the accompanying investigating steps to determine the Error. You can help from specialists by reaching the experts at the AccountingErrors QuickBooks bolster group. Accessible every minute of every day
Solutions to fix QuickBooks error 502
Solutions 1: Clear Cache from QuickBooks Online Desktop App
- On the off chance that you are running QuickBooks Online On a Desktop. Open to the application and snap on the Help tab at that point select the Reset App Data.
- Next, start the application again and affirm the Error is fixed.
Solutions 2: Add the Intuit official site as confided in Website in the Browser Settings
- For Internet Explorer:
- Open to Tools and select Internet Options.
- Snap-on the Trusted Sites under the Security tab.
- Snap-on Sites and enter “.intuit.com” and guarantee to expel the checkmark on “Require server confirmation… in this zone” registration.
- Snap-on Add and afterward click on Close > OK.
- For Safari on Mac:
- Open to Safari program and enter “intuit.com” in the address bar at that point hit Enter.
- Next, click on Bookmarks and pick Add Bookmark alternative.
- From “Add this Page to” drop-down rundown pick Top Sites at that point click on Add.
- Affirm the mistake is settled
Solution 3: Enable Active Scripting in the Internet Explorer
- Open to Internet Explorer at that point go to Tools menu and snap on the Internet Options.
- Next, click on the Internet symbol underneath the Security tab.
- Pick Custom Level at that point clicks on ENABLE for the Active Scripting.
- Snap-on is OK
Note: For more information, you can contact Intuit Quickbooks ProAdvisor.