When you need financial help, you often turn to your friends to get help. They may be able to help you or not. So, what you can do it when nobody can lend you money. Well, the best way is to get an instant personal loan. There are lenders such as Bank & NBFCs, who offer it.
However, now a day, there is a new way of getting money quickly. It is p2p lending. There are p2p apps which offer instant personal loan. P2p means peer-to-peer landings. There are no intermediaries involved in this processing. You go to the app, choose the lender, and the money is transferred into your bank account.
Since there are multiple P2P apps, it gets confusing about which one to choose. This is why today, we will tell you are about some of the best P2P lending apps in India. Once you finish reading, it will become easy to choose a perfect lender for you. Now, let us get started. Please keep reading.
Money view Instant loans
We will begin with Moneyview instant loans. One of the best p2p lending apps in India, today Moneyview, is a leading lender in India to get instant persona loans. It gives you, ability to check your eligibility in less than 5 seconds, it grans the loan in less than 24 hours after applying. The processing is entirely paperless and secure. It does not matter where you are in India; you can use it from anywhere.
Now, let us see how much loan they offer and what is the rate of interest?
- Money view Offers loans from Rs 10,000 to Rs 5 lakhs.
- The loan repayment tenure is up to 5 Years.
- The lowest rate of interest begins from 1.33% per month.
- The entire processing from applying to the approval of the loan is done digitally.
- The loan processing charge begins from 2.5% of the loan amount.
- There is no part of the payment allowed.
- Once you have paid 3 EMIs, you can pay the full loan amount.
- The interest rate on Overdue EMIs is 2% per month.
The Eligibility Criteria for Money view
- The borrower should be a salaried individual or self-employed professional.
- The monthly income of the borrower should be at least Rs 13,500.
- The borrower should receive the monthly income into a bank account.
- The minimum CIBIL score required to apply is 650.
- The applicant age should be between 21 Years and 57 Years.
Documents you will need to Submit
- Identity Proof( Aadhar Card, PAN Card)
- Address proof ( Electricity bill, Rent agreement)
- Bank statement and salary slip in the PDF format
How to apply?
To apply to follow the steps.
- First, download the Moneyview Instant loan app from the Google play store.
- Create an account, and then check the eligibility.
- If you are eligible, choose your loan plan.
- Upload the necessary documents mentioned in the app.
- Once the verification process is complete, you will receive the loan amount with-in 24 hours of approval.
As you can see, the Money view instant loan app is fast and secure. Now, we will move to the 2nd best p2p lending app in India, which is Lendbox.
Lendbox p2p app
LendBox is another leading p2p app to offer instant personal loans. It easily connects various borrowers to lenders to fund their financial needs. The process is entirely online. A borrower, you will not have to submit any collateral, and the processing from applying to approval is high-speed.
Features of Lendbox
- It has a lower interest rate compare to other p2p lenders.
- The approval loan application is about 45%.
- It has a pan India coverage, even in tier-2 and tier-3 cities.
- It requires minimal documentation to apply.
- Once you apply, you can check the track loan status online.
These are the features making Lendbox a unique lender from other lenders. Now, let’s see the details.
- Lendbox offers instant loans from Rs 50,000 to Rs 10 Lakhs.
- Lendbox interest rate ranges from 16% to 28% P.A
- The Disbursement Fee is from 2% to 6% of the loan amount.
- The penal interest rate is 2% P.M
- The loan tenure is from a minimum of 3 months to a maximum of 60 months.
- The registration fee is Rs 500.
- There are no pre-closure or pre-payment charges. It means that if you want to close the loan before the loan tenure, you can do it without paying an additional fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Lendbox
- The borrower should be an Indian Citizen.
- The borrower should be a salaried individual, self-employed professional, or a business owner.
- The borrower needs to have a savings bank account.
- The borrower’s minimum monthly salary should be at least Rs 25,000.
- The borrower working experience should be a minimum of 2 years.
Documents you will need
These are the documents; you will need to upload when you apply.
- 2-3 Passport size photographs
- Identity proof( Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport)
- DOB Proof ( Signature verification from the bank, PAN Card)
- Address proof( Utility Bill, Rent Agreement, Passport, Bank statement)
- Bank statement for the last 6 months
- Income proof( ITR for the last year or Income declaration)
How to apply For Lendbox Instant personal loan?
- First, head to the google play store and download the Lendbox app.
- Now, create an account.
- Open the menu, choose a personal loan option.
- Fill out the details asked in the app.
- The details should be as per the KYC Documents.
- Pay the fee of Rs 500.
- Upload the required documents.
- Complete the steps.
Once you are done, Lendbox will contact you for further details. To verify the details, they will check your credit profile. After verification, you will get the loan.
So, these are the 2 best p2p lending app in India to get an instant personal loan. Now, you have read about them; it is time to make a decision. If you need any more help, do let us know.