When picking a platform to build an app for you have only two options: iOS or Android. These two take up almost the entire mobile OS market share and 86% of it belongs to Android. Why do you even need to hire an iPhone app developer and build an app then? The thing is, the remaining 14% still represents a tremendous army of users which developers and businesses simply cannot ignore. Apart from that, iOS generates more profit despite a smaller market share.
Apple’s App Store has more than 2.2 billion apps. Consumers spend as much as 80% more on iOS apps compared to Android ones. Such a tendency led to $38.5 billion in revenue, $26.5 billion of which was paid off to iOS developers for 2017.
However, iOS is most loved by developers from all over the globe not only for financial factors. The easiness of development and minimalistic approach which company sticks to also make a difference. There are no fragmentation problems as the lineup of Apple devices is relatively small and all of them have a unified UI.
To build an iOS app, you’ll need to hire an iOS app developer working with Objective-C or Swift in Xcode or any other IDE. In this guide, we also cover the vital points you need to learn before you hire iOS programmers.
Relax, feel free, there is nothing to scare. You can definitely avoid this situation by hiring skilled iOS developers. Now, probably you are looking for how to make sure that you are hiring or working with the right skill set.
If yes, then you are in the right place for your requirements. Here you can build everything right from identifying the requirements of iOS developers for your venture to their skills, position & responsibilities, pay, and more.
Let’s dive into the details.
BE CLEAR ABOUT YOUR REQUIREMENTS
In the initial step, you will choose whether you need the developer to work remotely or from inside your organization. After that you can concentrate on the capabilities the iOS developers ought to have. In any case, here the most significant thing is that you ought to make a careful and clear prerequisite report which makes reference to unmistakably and decisively about the necessities and details of your iOS application development venture. At the point when you offer this to the organization for iOS development, you can spare loads of your time and endeavors which else you may need to spend when you would attempt to pass on your prerequisites to the developers orally.
HIRE A DEVELOPER WHO OTHER THAN CODING ALSO KNOWS ABOUT DESIGN, TESTING ETC.
iOS application development isn’t just about coding. It requires innovativeness and numerous different things and aptitudes other than coding to manufacturing a fruitful iOS application. The application ought to be include rich, practical, intuitive, and ought to be high in UI/UX perspectives. For these, the developer ought to comprehend the planning part and furthermore the utility and testing part of the application. So when you address the iOS developer ensure that he has these abilities and characteristics.
EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITH SWIFT PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
Quick is the most recent programming language developed by Apple to develop iOS applications. It has numerous upgrades over its previous partner Objective-C. With Swift, you can develop superior, progressively hearty, secure, and stable iOS applications all the more without any problem. Consequently, ensure that the iPhone developer you are employing has an encounter working with Swift programming language. He ought to likewise know about systems administration, spatial thinking, structure rules, Grand Central Dispatch, and so on.
Inventiveness AND ABILITY TO LEARN NEW THINGS QUICKLY
You should search for enthusiastic iOS experts who can possibly learn new things and innovations rapidly, the capacity to thoroughly consider of the container and innovatively, to concoct new thoughts and answers for the issues effectively and rapidly. They should comprehend the goal of your organization rapidly. The applications which are worked with imagination have more odds of accomplishment in the market.
HIRE AN EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL
At the point when you have to develop an iPhone application then it is possible that you should develop it from the scratch or you have to overhaul a current iPhone application and do the necessary bug fixing. During these examples, you require an accomplished iOS application developer who has an understanding of taking care of issues and issues rapidly. Likewise, these developers must be cooperative people who are open to working with different developers in a group. This is significant as in the greater part of the organizations there is a group of senior and junior developers who cooperate by isolating the work among them.