In today’s e-generation, technology has become very advanced. Now, emails serve a variety of purposes. There are multiple domain names that you can use in order to create your email address. One such mail is “TWC Mail.”
TWC email is an email program, from Time Warner Cable Company. You can send and receive mails from anywhere around the world. You just need a laptop, desktop or a smartphone along with an internet connection.
How To Access TWC Login Today?
- For TWC email login, visit the login page of TWC.
- You need login credentials. In case, you are not interested to use it on a browser, you can use Outlook or Apple Mail.
Before going any further, it needs to be clarified that TWC and Spectrum are not the same. However, they have combined now and are collectively known as the Spectrum brand. Services do not undergo nay changes as of now.
Thus, it means that the old https://www.mail.twc.com email login page now re-redirects automatically to the new url https://webmail.spectrum.net/mail/auth. However, this only works if you enter https, and not http.
How To Create TWC Email and access it On Android?
So, you already know, that TWC was bought by Charter Communications. The TWC brand name was phased out and replaced by the Spectrum brand.
So, now users can setup the mail id on Android, Apple iPhones and Apple mail and more. You may need to take the help of different settings, in order to configure on Android and Apple iOS. You need to be able to access TWC’s Email’s incoming as well as outgoing servers. You can also setup IMAP, POP3 or SMTP. In order to proceed further, you also need to know about the TWC email login settings.
Manual Setup for TWC Email Login on Android Phones
It is very easy to manually setup the email id on TWC. It is very easy. You just need to follow the below mentioned instructions.
- Choose the mail icon on device application screen. Insert the email address and the password.
- Then go to ‘Manual setup.’
- Choose IMAP.
- Select the IMAP, enter the settings below:
- The IMAP Server address is mail.twc.com
- The security type is None
- The port is 993 for IMAP
- Secure – Port: 993. Security Type- SSL/TLS
- Insecure – Port: 143. Security Type- None
- Now, you have to click on Next.
- Now, insert the outgoing server Settings.
- SMTP Server – mail.twc.com
- Security Type – None
- Outgoing SMTP – Port 587
- Now, moving on in the next step, Click on Next.
- Then select “Done.”
- Now, you are all ready to operate it on your Android phone.
Manual Setup for TWC email on Apple iPhones
Setting up TWC email login on Apple is quite easy. You just have to know the correct path to do it. Read on below:
- Select the settings icon on the Apple iPhone home screen.
- Choose the mail.
- In the next step choose, Accounts.
- Now, choose Add Account.
- The next step is to choose Other from the Add Account menu. You will find many of these on the drop down menu. They include iCloud, Google, Yahoo, AOL, and Outlook.
- Now, Add Mail Account.
- Then, you have to enter your name, email and password.
- Choose IMAP settings. Scroll down to Incoming Mail Server. You can also do it for Outgoing Mail Server, and then click on Next.
- You need to insert the user name is the complete email address. The username and the password has to be the same for both incoming and outgoing servers.
- Click on continue. Then, click on Trust.
- Then save it.
- Choose the new account, that you created.
- Click on save.
- Now, choose the new account that you just created.
- Choose SMTP server.
- Check SMTP settings
You are now ready to use TWC email login. This is the best configuration that you can do today.
How to Retrieve the Account on TWC/ Spectrum?
Currently, Spectrum is the page where you need to login from. Now, retrieving your username and password is easy now.
- Just visit the spectrum home page. Write the username and password.
- Select the next option on the next screen.
Retrieve username or password, using contact information.
- Select the contact info, and enter the email id or phone number that is attached to the email id.
- Confirm you are not a Robot.
- Next, confirm your account by selecting the information associated with the account.
- Then verify, your identity. Choose the verification code via a text message, email and phone call. This is very easy to do.
- Now, enter the verification code on the next screen. Now, you can choose to sign in or Reset your password. This is very easy to configure and operate today.
Retrieve The Account Using Account Information
- Select the Account information. And enter your Account Number and the security code.
- Confirm that you are not a robot by entering CAPCHA.
- Confirm your identity. Select the information that is associated with your account.
- The, the next step is to verify your identity. Choose verification code via text message, mail or a phone call.
- Enter the received verification code and then sign in or Reset Your password.
The entire process is easy. You just need to follow the steps, without omitting any part of it. Most of the settings are the same. Only, a few things vary; others things remain the same.
Spectrum Server Email Settings – Spectrum Email Login
You can easily setup Spectrum email on your mobile phone. Use the below mentioned settings. It is the easiest thing, that you can do now.
- You need the Username.
- Password is also required.
- SSL – On
- Protocol – IMAP
- Port – 993
- Port – 587
- It requires authentication.
You also need to enter the incoming email and outgoing email server of the Spectrum Email Login. These may vary depending on your domain.
Set Up Spectrum Email settings login on Microsoft Outlook
You can now set up Outlook 2013, 2016 or 2019.
Generally, you can operate it automatically. However, if it does not happen then you need to do it manually. For any kind of setup, you need to produce your Spectrum email address and the password. Setting up Spectrum Email Login settings is very easy. There is nothing like it. You don’t need to be a professional IT person to do this job.
- Open Outlook.
- The, select the File tab.
- Select the Account Settings.
- Now, select the Email tab.
- Select the New button.
- Select Manual setup
- Now, select Next.
- Select IMAP, then move on to select Next again.
- Under the menu User Information, fill your name box and your email address.
- You can also find server information.
- You can use the Log on Information.
- In the user name box, you can enter the full email address.
- Enter the password.
- You can select Remember password.
- You need to log in by SPA.
- Select the Test Account Settings.
- Select Next and then Finish.
So now that you know about all the spectrum email settings, you can change or configure email settings at any time. It is very easy. Any novice can also do it.
Spectrum is making the best business. It provides the best internet service. They have awesome services.