Temperature monitoring systems are becoming a necessity across industries to ensure high-quality & regulations compliance in the market. Technology has advanced in recent years, creating a need for wireless temperature monitoring solutions in almost every industry. The food and beverage industry, Water companies, Medical and pharmaceutical industries, warehouses, and storage companies; everyone needs to maintain a specific temperature to continue processing.
This has built the need for the use of temperature & humidity data loggers. Nowadays, wireless transmitters can turn a regular smartphone (or tablets) into a mobile data logger. Wireless Temperature Logger collects data for the defined period, such as 14 days for a pharma warehouse. At the end of the period, data is downloaded and checked for excursions.
Wireless data logger offers all the program benefits of an electronic data logger, combined with the independence and remoteness of a mechanical data logger. The process of placing data loggers and data collection is the same as done in traditional data loggers.
A wireless temperature monitoring system comprises of a set of data loggers with unlimited capabilities. They transmit and collect accurate, real-time data, and can be used at multiple sites. The data loggers are capable of recording wide range of parameters, like temperature, humidity, etc, and come with various documentation and proof of compliance and accuracies verified with calibration certificates.
How do they work:
Both devices that measure and gather data from variables, (voltage, pressure, and temperature) in a Wireless data logger work on the same mechanism as the mechanical data loggers do. Mechanical data loggers function as remote devices, and print data as received. Wireless loggers are like remote, they do not require external manipulation. They also offer all the program advantages of an electronic data logger, along with independence and remoteness like a mechanical data logger.
Wireless data loggers provide allow the users to work with data from different locations. Also, the logger can withstand higher temperatures variations and is useful to use in compact space. Due to these kind of benefits, wireless data loggers stand out and offers variably to different industrial applications. When used appropriately, they can ease the manufacturing, processing and storage process for major industries which otherwise face challenges due to temperature fluctuations.
Before using a wireless data logger, it is always recommended and is helpful to lookout the site for potential problems that one may have to cope during installation. Surveying the location can ensure that the system is designed to meet requirements and specifications, and elements like antenna length and effective transmission are properly adjusted to the environment.
The benefits of wireless temperature loggers:
- Time Savvy with globally accessible data: Data from Wireless Temperature loggers can be accessed from anywhere because of the secure cloud-based control panel. This saves a lot of user-time that can be utilized in other activities.
- 24-hour monitoring and alarms: Intelligently designed Wireless loggers provide round the clock monitoring along with alarm-based notifications where parameters are breached. This gives the user more control and accuracy over temperature fluctuations. This data is stored and can be viewed in reports.
- Increasing productivity: With the assurance of safety, the users can easily focus on other processes and gain productivity, as and when needed.
- Regulatory Compliance: The industries mentioned above and yet many more are subject to regulatory demands and standards. Wireless temperature monitoring solutions are validated and carry calibration certificates as per the national standards.
- Economical: The cheap and easy availability of a variety of Wireless Temperature Loggers makes it inexpensive and easy to afford for every user.