WooCommerce is the simplest and easiest way to start your own online and eCommerce store. This is the most effective way where you can start selling your products on your WordPress website. Meanwhile, another option for a single eCommerce store model is also available – the WooCommerce Multi Vendor Plugin. With the help of these plugins, you can easily create your multi-vendor marketplace.
The first basic thing you really need to create a WooCommerce marketplace is a multi-vendor plugin. These plugins help you streamline your management duties and attract more vendors to your store. There are various multi-vendor plugins available in the market. You can choose any plugins that fit your budget and meet your business goals.
Today we are going to discuss the top 5 WooCommerce multi-vendor plugins that can help you build your multi-vendor marketplace. Let’s discuss them one by one …
It is one of the most popular multi-vendor WordPress plugins to help you build your e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Shopify within a short time. This plugin comes with new and advanced features through which you can easily set up an e-commerce marketplace.
Dokan is the safest and fastest way to start an eCommerce business. You can earn big bucks by selling products ranging from digital, physical to variable.
With the help of this plugin, you can easily earn good money from your online store. This plugin automatically manages all the necessary requirements that are really required for your eCommerce store. It automatically gives you a hassle-free and user-friendly experience.
The cost of this plugin is $ 149 for one site and $ 199 for multiple sites.
- The dashboard is easy to use, allowing sellers to manage coupons, discounts on products and overall sales figures, and more.
- The plugin is based on the Bootstrap Framework which is fully compatible with 100+ WooCommerce plugins.
- Dokan offers endless opportunities to sell products such as simple, convertible, downloadable, virtual or bookable products.
- The plugin provides a clean and clear store insight so that vendors can view in-store sales reports and performance in detail.
2. WC Vendor Pro: Multi Vendor WordPress Plugin
WC Vendors Pro is another important and most popular WooCommerce multi-vendor theme available in the market. It allows you to create your own online marketplace website where you can easily sell almost every kind of product whether it is a downloadable product, a tangible or a virtual product.
It comes on the market in the year 2011. From that year to now, it is one of the top multi-vendor plugins for your WordPress website. The theme includes everything you really need for a super fast and responsive website.
The theme is priced at $ 199 / year or you can extend the functionality and services for a lifetime at only $ 599.
- Wonderful and fully front-facing locations where you can edit, delete or add your products.
- It provides a shipment tracking system to vendors to track the details of your products.
- This allows sellers to add product shipping charges accordingly.
- Only sellers can make coupons, discounts on their products.
3. WordPress WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace Plugin
This is another WordPress support multipurpose plugin that helps you create your own WooCommerce multi-vendor marketplace. With the support store, you can easily transform your eCommerce store into a fully functional marketplace.
With the help of this WordPress multi-vendor plugin, a vendor can create many products with their easy to use vendor panel.
A user may also have access to view their product listings, edit or delete them according to their needs.
This best multi vendor plugin for WordPress is priced at $ 99 for its 6 months of support.
- The plugin has a handy dashboard so that every vendor can view every record of the product.
- With the help of this plugin, you can create a separate profile page of your vendor.
- The plugin allows you to manage product shipping from your own account panel.
- Both the administrator or the seller are allowed to manage orders for each product.
4. Social multi-vendor for WooCommerce:
Socio Multi-Vendor Plugin is a WooCommerce extension plugin that enables you to craft your eCommerce site beautifully in a multi-vendor website. With the help of this WordPress multi-vendor plugin, you can add multi-vendors to your website so that they too have the opportunity to sell their products online from their website. This will give you a chance to earn a large amount of commission.
The original version of this theme is available for $ 39 and can also be extended to its advanced features that cost around $ 390.
- The plugin provides an email notification option to the customer about the latest discounts, offers, products and more.
- Provides various shortcodes for viewing application details of vendors.
- The site owner will automatically receive payment on the sale of the product.
5. Multi-vendor marketplace for WooCommerce
With the help of this plugin, you can create your own WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace
Website. You can allow sellers to sell their products on the website whether it is virtual products, downloadable products, etc.
The multi-vendor marketplace allows site administrators to monitor every detail of vendors from the dashboard. The administrator has the opportunity to delete or edit the number of a vendor according to his needs and can set a commission rate for each vendor.
You can buy this plugin for $ 26 and get its unlimited features and services.
- Each vendor has a separate admin panel to view the status and sales figures of its products.
- Anyone can register for the seller’s shop on your site and the seller’s request automatically goes to the site administrator for approval.
- Site administrators can view seller information from the website’s shop page.
Meanwhile, after reading the above article we came to the conclusion that each and every theme has its own property and characteristics. So now it’s your time to show your charisma to the outer world. With the help of these multipurpose WooCommerce multi-vendor themes, you can create a multivendor store of your own.
There are various multi-vendor plugins available in the market but we have mentioned only 5 of them. We hope that you really like the article and if you have any suggestions and feedback then you can mention it in the comment box.